7/12/2021 0 Comments
The Wind Just Will Not Let Up!
I did not think we were going to fish today due to the strong winds we experienced while standing on the dock meeting Peter, his son and his friends. At that time the decision was made not to go and everyone was disappointed but a half hour later when the winds had dropped to half of what it was earlier I got a call from Peter reversing his earlier decision and Dave and I quickly scrambled to get the boat ready a second time and off we went.
Lots of bird sets with one or two fish under them got things going and we kept catching until we had a dozen. At that point Peter decided to call it and we headed back to the dock so the boys could recover from their adventure. Peter could not stop thanking us for making it happen and getting the boys out so that the could catch some mahi.
Leave a Reply.
This is Captain Don keeping you updated on our recent fishing adventures